Thursday, December 6, 2012

Aina made me laugh last night!

But, before that, she helped me when I turned my knee slightly while doing some work in the kitchen. She'd heard me screaming, and she came rushing down to see what happened to Mama. She was a bit shocked to see Mama sprawled on the kitchen floor, crying in pain!

I told her what she needed to get to hlep me, and so she ran upstairs, got my knee guard, and gave it to me.

Slowly I got up and prepared our dinner.

Then after our dinner of noodle soup, she went on to tell me about her day...


Aina: mama, tadi kan, aina marah kat school
Mama: hah? marah? kenapa?
Aina: haaa... aina garaaanngg, mcm mama!
Mama: aina marah siapa?
Aina: fren aina la!
Mama: kenapa?
Aina: sebab DIA CUBIT SAYA!
Mama: jadi aina marah mcm mana?
Aina: saya ckp, JANGAAANNNN LAA!!! *dengan muka kerut2, penuh emosi*
Mama: oowwhh ok ok... lenkali marah la lagi ok, pandai anak mama garang!


Ok. Fine. She is starting to stand up for herself, and that is good :)

I can't wait for our short weekend getaway, and hope she'll enjoy it very much  :p






~ Mama Aina ~

No comments:

Post a Comment