Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I wanted to post an entry yesterday, but as usual, got caught up with work and life!

I am blessed and thankful for precious Aina for many reasons, and among them is that she has never been one to throw tantrums, whether at home or in public, if she does not get what she wants. Yes, she will cry, like kids normally do, but it's always possible to pacify her, and come up with a compromise.

Sometimes, she'll see something on TV and says she wants it, and I will usually tell her, "Mama takde duit sekarang, tunggu Mama dapat gaji ok", and Alhamdulillah, she's ok. If she remembers, when we go out, she'll ask, and if I say that I still don't have the money, she'll say "Takpe la mama, next time kan!"

Alhamdulillah, Ya Allah! for giving us Aina Nadira.

Yesterday, I picked her up from day care while the kids were having their afternoon tea, and she was halfway eating. I asked her what was it she had in her mouth and she told me, "Nasi Goreng Ikan Bilis. Sedap Mama, Aina nak makan lagi. Balik Mama cook pulak ok?" I was surprised because she usually avoids eating any sort of protein, ESPECIALLY (all species of) fish!

When we got home, I headed to the kitchen and made the fried rice specially for her, on top of cooking our own dinner, and she happily polished off her bowl. BUT, she wanted me to feed her! :)

Hubby was tickled at the way I 'entertained' Aina to make sure she ate ~ I'd feed her using a 'train', an 'aeroplane', a 'boat' and by 'bus'! e.g. I'd hold the spoon a short distance from her and start singing The Wheels On the Bus (short version of course!) to 'drive' the food into her mouth! LOL

She loves that! :D

Little things like that makes her happy, and I am glad to do those stuff for her. Like I said, I only wished that she'd grow up and know how much I love her, and if I could, I'd give her whatever she wanted...

*If only the excuses I gave were mere excuses...*







~ Mama Aina ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment