Monday, December 3, 2012

It's December 3, 2012.

My little Aina Nadira Mohd Nasir is already 4 1/2 years old.

I wish that I had started this sooner, but then again, she's already featured in my blogs (just search for zazook) and so I thought I'd create a page Just For Aina.

Last night, she was most mischievous! Babah and I had already begun 'brain-washing' her about sleeping in her own room soon, and she suddenly said, "Haaaa... nanti ada baby, kan mama??" in the cutest, most innocent way, that we all burst out laughing!

We're hoping to give Aina a sibling, doesn't matter a brother or sister, as long as she has someone to play with. It sometimes pulls at my heartstrings to see her playing and talking with just her Barbie dolls and huge collection of stuffed toys :'(

I consider myself lucky to have Aina because she never gave me any trouble from the time she made her presence inside my tummy, and Alhamdulillah, she's as active and cheeky now as any other 4 year old, and generally listens when I tell her not to do something. I say 'generally' because  if she's in the company of other kids, then forget it! she'll do whatever they do!!!

Her birthday will be in May, and even now I am already starting to think on what cake I should make (or order!) for her, what her party theme will be like, where will it be held, etc.

I had promised her that her birthday treat will be a visit to Kidzania, because one of her friends went, and told the whole school about it, and she obviously wants to go, too. Also, she has stated that she wants to go to Disneyland. The closest is Hong Kong, but even Hong Kong is not free! So, I'd explained to her that a trip to Disneyland was not in the pipeline for another couple or so years!

I wish I can give Aina all she wants, because as a child I had everything. But, one's life journey is seldom the same and a lot of turns in one's life will make certain things unattainable at that time, and so we make the best of our situation, and in that, hope that we have taught our child the meaning of family, and that it is quality of time spent and things we do together that counts, above all else.

Today, she's started day care after a week at Tokmi's and I can't wait to see what she has to say later when I pick her up :)





~ Mama Aina ~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment